Looking after your body to help it carry you through life
To do this Dr Drucker provides treatments in two main areas of medicine:
- Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT);
- Medical aesthetic treatments.
Both are designed to fight the signs of ageing.
Most treatments also work to boost your vitality and general health.
These techniques also help with a number of specific medical conditions.Here at Hebe Medical, Dr Berlinde Drucker takes your health and wellbeing seriously, working with you to help you maintain your vitality, general health and good looks.
Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT)
This hugely effective and revolutionary new treatment works by restoring the declining sex hormone levels almost universally suffered by middle-aged and older people. It works for both men and women.
What does BHRT do?
- Restores the levels of declining sex hormones in the body;
- Restores previously declining energy levels and vitality;
- Boosts general health;
- Boosts mood and self-confidence;
- Lowers anxieties;
- Improves sleep;
- Improves the ability to mentally focus;
- In men, restores physical strength and stamina;
- Restores previously declining libido in both men and women;
- In menopausal women it both blocks the classic menopause symptoms and protects the uterus.
Who it works for
Anyone (man or woman) who feels their energy levels, libido and general mood and confidence declining and waistline expanding as they age, regardless of physical fitness and diet;
A woman just starting on the menopause but who has not yet received any HRT treatment;
A menopausal woman currently on standard HRT, but who finds it has unpleasant side-effects and/or does not achieve what it should.
If you fit into any of these descriptions then BHRT may well work for you. For men, this can mean usually any age from the forties onwards. For women, it usually becomes effective once the first symptoms of menopause appear.Find out more
Medical Aesthetic Treatments
We have quite a wide range of aesthetic treatments, each of them falling into two broad categories:
- Anti-ageing, to help you fight the signs of the passing years;
- Medical, to help treat some specific medical conditons.
These include many of the usual aesthetic treatments, including:
- Botulinum toxin A ('Botox') injections to smooth out lines and wrinkles;
- Dermal filler injections to smooth out lines and wrinkles and to lift the face, and/or to enhance lip size and shape;
- Collagen or hyaluronic acid injections, and/or daily consumption of collagen-rich nutritional drinks to stimulate your skin to rejuvenate its structure, resulting in a more youthful appearance;
- Medical grade chemical peels to peel away rough, damaged and dead skin, to boost collagen production in the skin, and to reveal a fresh more youthful skin;
- Dermaneedling to promote skin regeneration, tightening, healing and growth.
Dr Drucker is also a specialist in a couple of treatment areas that are well used in Europe but which are only just taking off here. They include:
- Carboxytherapy: the injection of carbon dioxide into the skin to promote blood flow, a highly effective way to promote rejuvenation of the skin and sub-skin structures, making it ideal to promote healing;
- Mesotherapy: Superficial, tiny injections of multiple nutrients to promote skin health and development. Different cocktails are used to promote different improvements.
Dr Drucker regularly uses aesthetic treatments to help a number of specific health issues. These include:
- Migraine headaches;
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating);
- Tendinitis and generally aching or painful joints;
- Acne and psoriasis scarring;
- Post-operaton scars;
- Dark eye circles;
- Poor sexual function;
- Erectile dysfunction.
Migraine headaches and hyperhidrosis are readily helped through injections of Botulinum toxin A ('Botox'). The others can be greatly improved through mainly carboxytherapy.Find out more